Burnaby Football Club is extremely grateful to our volunteers and recognizes the valuable role they play in delivering Club programs and operations. Our Club is currently seeking volunteers for the roles of coaches and managers.
We understand the idea of coaching can be intimidating for some and so we have taken steps to ensure all our coaches have the resources and support needed to enjoy the experience and to be successful. The club will provide:
• Grassroots coaching courses (certification)
• BFC Coaches Bag with medical kit and all the gear you need to run a practice session (pinnies, cones, balls)
• Coaching support throughout the season from staff coaches
• Session plans
• BFC branded coaching gear
• Access to weekly coaching support meetings
• TeamSnap for each team
Team managers are another vital part of our Club’s structure and play an important role in liaising with team parents and the Club. BFC will provide a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved as well as all the necessary administrative support. Managers will also receive BFC gear.
The strength of any Club lies within its volunteers and coaching or managing is an excellent way to get involved in your community in a fun and fulfilling way. For more information on becoming a volunteer coach or manager please visit our website HERE.